Andreas Kleisch - KEK 98/6

Antworten
Graham Beek

Andreas Kleisch - KEK 98/6

Beitrag von Graham Beek »

Hello,

If possible, I would like some information on Andreas Kleisch and his collectinng trip to Cameroon in 1998.

I have just obtained a pair of Ep. infrafasciatus baroi KEK 96/6. From searching around I believe these are from Andreas Kleisch's collecting trip in Cameroon in 1986. Unfortunately, that's all I can find. Is there a report about his journey anywhere? It would be nice to get some information on the history and habitat of these fish.

Many thanks,
Graham
Dieter Ott

DKG-Mitglied
Re: Andreas Kleisch - KEK 98/6

Beitrag von Dieter Ott »

Hello Graham,

the code KEK 98 means the collection trip of Uwe Kämpf, Wolfgang Eberl and Andreas Kliesch (not Kleisch) of january 1998.

Andreas has made no collection trip in 1986. His first visit in africa was in 1997 (TDK 97= Peter Tirbak, Vladimir Derugin and Andreas Kliesch).

Andreas and his fellow-travellers have kept the E. infrafasciatus in 1998. The correct code ist like you have written in the heading "KEK 98/6". On this collection point I have found only a short information (DKG-aktuell 2/1998: 12-13): "In the east of Kribi...A. pascheni festivum was found..." More information you can take from the first description of A. pascheni festivum in Amiet, 1987.

Best wishes
Dieter
Graham Beek

Beitrag von Graham Beek »

Thanks very much. Sorry for the confusion on the collecting code. I had meant 98/6. I don't know why I put 1986 or even 96 - it had been a long day!

Thank you for the information. Oh, and that was a good result against Australia!

Cheers,
Graham
Dieter Ott

DKG-Mitglied

Beitrag von Dieter Ott »

Graham Beek hat geschrieben:Oh, and that was a good result against Australia!
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Dieter
Antworten